Commercial Aviation – Domestic
Argus Consulting was born from a love of aviation. Over the last 20 years, we have been a significant contributor in setting standards for aircraft fueling facilities and systems across the United States. More than 70% of the top commercial airports in the country now feature fueling systems designed or modified by Argus.
This has earned Argus the reputation as a design and management leader for commercial aviation fueling systems. We have:
- Designed storage tanks with a total capacity of 250,000,000 gallons
- Engineered pumping capacity of 500,000-gallons-per-minute
- Profiled 1,000,000 feet of jet fuel distribution piping
- Developed designs for more than 1,000 aircraft gate positions
- Retained institutional knowledge of fueling systems at many of the U.S. busiest airports