The following position is open in our Miami, Florida, office. To be considered, please submit your resume to Human Resources at: email@example.com.
CAD Tech/Designer (Full-Time) - Overland Park, KS Office
Join the Argus team and design state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
You can make a difference as one of the employee-owners of Argus Consulting, a trusted leader in planning, designing and managing the construction of complex fuel systems. As an Argus designer, you will develop a highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all—working in collaboration with our diverse engineering staff. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We are growing, with significant expansion in all market segments in Kansas City and in our new offices in New York, Arizona and Florida. We’ve built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values – Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking experienced CAD Technicians/Designers with experience using the Autodesk AutoCAD platform, for our Overland Park, Kansas office.
- Experience in the preparation of mechanical, general arrangement, process piping, and P&ID drawings using AutoCAD Plant 3D is preferred.
- Projects include complex fueling systems serving commercial airports, rail yards, military installations and oil terminals located around the world and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from a single tank to the largest airports in the world.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR’s Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR’s Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner. We’re 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly-specialized expertise.
- Five years of experience, graduate of or enrolled in a trade school/ college CAD program
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD product line
- MicroStation experience a plus
- Self-Motivated and ready to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Duties May Include:
- Provide design and CAD development of multi-discipline engineering drawings for the construction of aviation, military, rail, oil and gas and industrial projects.
- Provide CAD drawing details as applicable to construction drawings, preparation of sketches, and exhibits related to engineering studies and reports.
- Assist in the use of 3D imaging/LIDAR technology to survey and model existing facilities.
- Aid in evolution of 3D/BIM workflow, ensuring Argus is on the leading edge of technology.
- Assist in the development of graphics and artwork to be used in marketing and prospective business proposals
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org